Our client speaks
Our Certification and Associations
Cash flow Management Services
Outsource your Cash Flow Management Services to Bookkeeping Monster in India
In today’s competitive business environment, it is becoming increasingly difficult for business enterprises to maintain healthy cash flow position. Effective cash flow management demands financial expertise and extensive experience in managing ongoing cash position of the business due to the fact that the cash flow position of an enterprise is a function of virtually all business variables that affect and impact a business’s performance on a continuous basis.
Studying and analyzing the working capital components of a business such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit terms, credit policy, Inventory and their sensitivity to the cash flow position of a business helps us to identify the problematic areas that lead to cash flow gaps for your business. Projecting fund requirements for performing business operations at different times and implementing the required corrective measures can determine the degree of success and growth a business achieves over a period of time.
By outsourcing your requirements for cash flow services to an finance expert like Bookkeeping Monster, you can get access to specialized capabilities of our experienced team that can guide you through and help you gain a competitive advantage.
At Bookkeeping Monster we leverage on
- our team’s working experience with Investment Banking firms in India which gave them a chance to perform financial analysis and build financial models including cash flow projections for businesses to perform budgeting exercise and to carry out Business Valuations
- Our in-house capabilities developed by performing cash flow management exercises for business setups across the globe
- To undertake the task for managing cash flows for your business in a way that best suits your tailored requirements.
Our comprehensive Cash Flow Management services include:
- Building an iterative financial model in excel for the business to assess the real cash flow position of the business and to determine the sensitivity of various working capital components based on past trends and growth strategies.
- Analyzing the key business variables and their probable impacts on the cash flow position of the business based on past trends and enterprise’s growth strategy.
- Managing cash flows periodically and managing the financial risks attached to the key variables affecting the cash position of the business
Advantages of having a Cash Flow Management service in place
- Leverage and utilize services of our experts on a continuous basis which otherwise may not have been possible at such competitive pricing
- As part of “Cash Flow Planning” we can have monthly / quarterly cash flows build for future period based on our financial analysis and prevailing market norms, thereby assisting you in business planning and budgeting purposes.
- Based on the Cash Flow Planning we assist you in performing “Cash Flow Budgeting” for your business which can help you take corrective measures on time and narrow cash flow gaps.