Our client speaks
Our Certification and Associations
Using our website www.bookkeepingmonster.com as a visitor by you may be considered anonymous. Use of our website does not require registration.
We collect your personal details when you provide it voluntarily through our Inquiry Form and contact us form as provided in our website.
Personally identifiable data generally collected by us may include name, e-mail address, Phone, address and your interest in respect of use of our services we offering through this website. Our website has security measures including firewall protection to protect a misuse or changes to submitted information.
The material / information contained on this website and on its associated web pages (web URLs) are information of generic nature and is not meant to be construed as an advice of any sort on any particular matter. Subscribers and visitors of the website are advised to seek professional advice before acting or relying on any information/date put herein. Bookkeepingmonster.com, its members, owners, employees, agents, representatives, partners, business affiliates and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, site’s visitor, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this website and associated web URLs.
By using the services of Bookkeepingmonster.com, you expressly understand and agree that: Your use of the service offered at bookkeepingmonster.com is solely at your own risk. The service is provided as an “as is” and “as available” basis only. Bookkeepingmonster.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Bookkeepingmonster.com makes no warranty that –
- The service we offering through this website will meet your requirements in any way
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results or outcome that you may obtain from the use of this service will be accurate or reliable
- The quality and standard of any services, information, or other material / product purchased or obtained by you through the use of the service will meet your expectations in any way
- Any errors in the software / website will be corrected
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service or on visiting this website is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or theft of data / information that results from the download of such data
No Advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from Bookkeepingmonster.com, or through the service shall create any warranty/liability against Bookkeepingmonster.com in any way.